Sunday 20 September 2015

Travelling is easy with Tech!

I've spent the last week or so looking at the place I'm going to! It still amazes me how even about 10 years ago travelling across the world was much more difficult.
Thanks to the internet (mainly Google) I have seen the place I will be working, looked at the streets nearby, looked up local restaurants and shopping centres, seen a great list of things to do in the area and more!

Most of the trip has been planned without me needing to leave my house. I love technology!
All that really remains is for me to pack. I am not looking forward to that....how do you decide what you will need over a year that you can't get in a foreign country? I'm planning on taking mostly clothes and games haha.

Please let me know if you have any recommendations!

No comments:

Post a Comment