Wednesday 30 September 2015

Getting ready to fly!

It's gonna be a 2 hour flight to Frankfurt straight from Aberdeen, then a 5 hour layover in Frankfurt, then a 12 hour flight to Nagoya... x_x (with Lufthansa)

So today was about  some last minute things. I'm mainly taking clothes with me to Japan, as I'm sure I'm bigger than most of the females that go there haha. Also my PS2 and WiiU- they are wrapped up tight! The most important thing though is my computer. I went out to get a case for it today, got a nice basic one from Currys/PC World, I had to remember the measurement (17" for mine) is diagonally across the screen size, like resolution is. Most cases were only 15" for some reason.

I also got a nice weather update from my contact at Bohme, it seems there is a weird heatwave going on both here and in Nagoya! 20 degrees celsuis there! So I'll wear light-ish clothing. I hope it's at least a little warmer generally over there too...!

No comments:

Post a Comment