Tuesday 18 August 2015

-The Quest Begins-

Hello everyone! こんにちわみんな!

I finally got around to making a blog to keep people up-to-date on my progress in getting to teach English in Japan. I am already using Facebook for this, but I decided a blog would be great too as:
1. It will be easy to find as the years pass, rather than digging through Facebook history
2. It might be helpful to have all the info in one place for others who are thinking of doing a similar journey
3. It's public so who knows, I might just get famous ohohoho~

Anyway, as I am actually about halfway through things, I will make a few posts that describe what I've already done over the next few days. Hopefully I can make some sort of archive system. But for now, I am passing my CV around GaijinPot, so wish me luck! 


- Millie
ミーリ

No comments:

Post a Comment